Welcome to my website
Third year engineering student with research, entrepreneurial, and hands-on technical experience seeking a summer internship
Rowan University, College of Engineering, Glassboro, NJ
Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Computer Engineering, May 2019
Overall GPA: 3.72/4.0, Dean's List
|Languages||Python, C++, C, PHP, HTML5, VHDL, SQL, JSON/XML, REST API|
|Tools||OpenDaylight, VirtualBox, TINA-TI (SPICE), Altera Quartus, Visual Studio, Autodesk Fusion 360, Eagle, MS Office|
|Data structures, algorithms, TCP/IP & optical networking, Software Defined Networking (SDN), electrical circuit analysis, embedded systems, optoelectronics, FPGA testing, big data analysis, technical writing, familarity with Unix/Linux systems|
|AT&T Research Labs|
|Network Architecture & Design|
|Student Intern - Software Engineer / Network Enginner, 06/2016 - 09/2016|
• Domain 2.0 - worked on the initiative of transforming legacy network solutions to software-defined (SDN) networks.
- Utilized OpenDaylight as a platform to build an SDN controller which communicates to hardware routing systems to manage network traffic using BGP (Border Gateway Protocol).
- Created Python scripts to retrieve, manage and optimize network flow and network statistics using REST APIs.
- Extensive technical documentation on research and application; substantial technical contribution to project.
- Fulfilled project goals and exceeded all expectations with accolades from senior members.
|Packet Optical Network|
|Student Intern - Software Engineer / Network Engineer, 06/2017 - 09/2017|
• Mobile Network - diversification for fiber optic cables.
- Developed efficient algorithms utilizing variety of data structures which perform computational analysis on large databases to retrieve “unreliable” cable segments in the mobile network.
- Automation scripts to aggregate network information and display as a report for future infrastructure planning.
|Co-founder and Lead Software Developer, 09/2010 - 09/2015|
• Payment processing - created online payment processing system which facilitates cash generation and analytics.
- Developed secure system to process online payments using various APIs.
- Seamlessly integrates with company administration control panel to view and edit payment information.
• Game modifications - develop and maintain C-based game code to be used by a player base of 19,000 users.
- Contributions and developments lead to drastic increase of micro-transaction revenue since 2011.
• Community development - expedited company developments and improved consumer relations.
- Collaboration and team-building experience with game developers all across the globe.
|Web Developer, 06/2017 - Present|
|Color detection and embedded processing for color blindness research|
|Technology Student Association, 11/2014 - 05/2015|
Research team studied color deficiencies, scientific interpretation of colors and color detection processing algorithms. Designed hardware and software for detecting color using sensors and light reflection with photodiodes. Developed hardware prototype with extensive technical documentation.
Research team awarded Engineering Design awards by the New Jersey Technology Student Association. Displayed prototype and research at the National Technology Student Association Conference in Dallas, Texas.
Stephen Gill Aspiring Entrepreneur Award, Stephen Gill, May 2016
1st place Engineering Design Award, Technology Student Association, May 2015
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Rowan University, October 2016
STEM Education Academy, The College of New Jersey, July 2014