Third year engineering student with research, entrepreneurial, and hands-on technical experience
Rowan University, College of Engineering, Glassboro, NJ
Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Computer Engineering, May 2019
Overall GPA: 3.5/4.0, Dean's List
|Tools||VirtualBox, TINA-TI (SPICE), Visual Studio, Android Studio, Autodesk CAD, Eagle, MS Office|
|Data structures, algorithms, Android app development, TCP/IP networking, Software Defined Networking (SDN), electrical circuit analysis, embedded systems, Unix/Linux systems|
|AT&T Research Labs|
|Packet Optical Network|
|Student Intern - Software Engineer / Network Engineer, 06/2017 - 09/2017|
• Developed software and methodology to perform analysis on large databases and discover unreliable fiber optic cable segments in the mobile network.
• Designed automation scripts to collect network information and generate reports for infrastructure planning.
• Integrated Google Map API for plotting fiber optic cable data.
• Optimized legacy software and SQL queries resulting in a 1000% decrease in execution time.
|AT&T Research Labs|
|Network Architecture & Design|
|Student Intern - Software Engineer / Network Engineer, 06/2016 - 09/2016|
• Utilized OpenDaylight as a platform to build an SDN controller which communicates with routing systems to manage network traffic using BGP (Border Gateway Protocol).
• Created Python scripts to manage and optimize network flow and network statistics using REST APIs.
• Extensive technical documentation on research and application; substantial technical contribution to project.
• Fulfilled project goals and exceeded all expectations with accolades from senior members.
|Co-founder and Lead Software Developer, 09/2010 - 09/2015|
• Created secure online payment processing system to facilitate customer revenue and analytics.
• Developed and maintained C-based game code to be used by a player base of 19,000 users.
• Contributions and developments lead to drastic increase of micro-transaction revenue since 2011.
• Collaboration, communication, and virtual team-building experience with game developers across the globe.
|Smart vehicles for pothole detection and traffic measurement|
|New Jersey Department of Transportation, 09/2017 - Present|
• Developed solutions for measuring traffic intensity using LIDAR sensors connected to embedded systems.
• Android application development for interfacing with vehicle-mounted sensors and transmitting data to web servers and SQL databases via 4G mobile networks.
• Multidisciplinary collaboration of Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil Engineers.
|Color detection and embedded processing for color blindness research|
|Technology Student Association, 11/2014 - 05/2015|
• Studied color deficiencies and color detection processing algorithms.
• Designed software for detecting color and light reflection using sensors.
• Developed hardware prototype with extensive technical documentation.
• Received Engineering Design awards by the New Jersey Technology Student Association.
Stephen Gill Aspiring Entrepreneur Award, Stephen Gill, May 2016
1st place Engineering Design Award, Technology Student Association, May 2015
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Rowan University, October 2016
STEM Education Academy, The College of New Jersey, July 2014